The controller of personal data of www.emanuelberg.com Users is SHIRTMAKERS FAMILY GmbH, Am Hammer 22, 51503 Rösrath, Germany, registered in court Köln HRB 54746, Management Board: Mr. Leszek Bystry
VAT ID Number: DE814281535
Tax Number: 204/5736/0468.
The owner of www.emanuelberg.com website ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
All Users can obtain information on personal data using the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
By using the Site, you agree to our collecting and using your personal information in the manner described in this Policy.
- SHIRTMAKERS FAMILY GmbH processes personal data for following purposes:
- Providing the service of managing the User’s Account on www.emanuelberg.com, the unpaid service of Contact Form as well as the service of ordering products offered on www.emanuelberg.com. The legal basis for data processing is the performance of a contract (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter b GDPR),
- Selling products offered on www.emanuelberg.com. The legal basis for data processing is the performance of a contract (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter b GDPR) ,
- Marketing purposes. The legal basis fot data processing is the legitimate interests pursued by the controller – advertising of company’s products and services (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f GDPR),
- The complaint handling policy . The legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f GDPR),
- Sending informational content including in particular information regarding new promotional offers, products and services – only with the User’s consent. The legal basis for data processing is the consent (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a GDPR).
- The amount and type of information that we collect depends on how you use the Site and its various features. In particular, when you visit the Site, you provide us with various types of information, including personal information that you choose to disclose, and information regarding how you use the Site, which we collect as you interact with our Site.
With respect to personal information, you may provide us with various types of such information in using the site. Such information may include your name, your email address, your telephone number, your address, transaction information, credit card information and any other personal or preference information that you voluntarily provide when using the Site, including without limitation setting up an account with us, ordering products, signing up for our newsletter, or otherwise participating in promotions, offers or contests that we may make available on the Site.
Occasionally, we may also collect additional personal information from you, through optional polls, questionnaires, or surveys. We collect email addresses from customers and visitors to the Website for the purpose of communicating with customers. This is done in order to give the customer new information, promotions and deals for products offered by emanuelberg.com. We do reserve the right to contact you via postal mail, email or telephone strictly for the purpose of administering your account.
- COOKIES POLICY
- Any personal information that we collect is used internally for customer service purposes. We also use this information to continually update the Emanuel Berg shopping experience and give customers a better e-commerce experience. We keep all information as secure as possible and we never sell this information to third party vendors or marketers. We do however, provide personal information to third parties for the purpose of fulfilling customers’ orders.
Recipients of personal data are:
- Entities providing and supporting company’s ICT systems for online store service as well as entities providing services related to company’s routine activities,
- Companies providing services of the delivery,
- Paypal online platform, belonging to PayPal Holdings, Inc. – the provider of online payment service.
- Children under 13 years old are not the target audience for the Site. To protect their privacy, we prohibit the solicitation of personal information from these children. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit your email address or any other personal information to us through the Site.
DISCLOSURE FOR LEGAL PURPOSES
- We reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable information or other information we collect through the Site or otherwise if we are required to do so by law or if we reasonably believe that the disclosure is necessary in order to:
- fulfill a government request;
- conform with the requirements of law or to comply with legal process served on us;
- protect or defend our legal rights or property or third party licensors of any material on the Site; or
- in an emergency to protect the health or safety of the users of the Site or the general public.
- Emanuelberg.com incorporates a number of procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through this Site. We also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to such information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit www.emanuelberg.com, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall. While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline. Therefore we ask that you remain vigilant and report to us any problems you have while using our electronic commerce site.
- As stated above, while we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
- All Users are entitled to obtain information about data collecting as well as to data’s update, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, portability, objection to processing of personal data and consent withdrawal at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- In case of any doubts related to data processing, Users can obtain information using the following e-mail: email@example.com or the address:
SHIRTMAKERS FAMILY GmbH
Am Hammer 22
51503 Rösrath, Germany
- Notwithstanding the above, all Users are entitled to lodge a complaint against the processing of their personal data with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of residence, work or place of the alleged infringement.