The Emanuel Berg website (www.emanuelberg.com) places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device. This is standard practice for all websites.
By using and browsing the Emanuel Berg website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
This website us es cookies to collect information. Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer or other mobile or handheld device (such as smart ‘phones or ‘tablets’) as you browse this website. They are used to ‘remember’ when your computer or device accesses this website. Cookies are essential to the effective operation of our website and to enable you to shop with us online. Cookies are also used to tailor products and services offered and advertised to our Customers, both on this website and elsewhere.
WHO SETS THE COOKIES?
Cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website are set by Shirtmakers Family GmbH, our suppliers who help us to deliver a high quality website and on-line shopping experience, and other third parties. Some cookies are set by or on behalf of Shirtmakers Family GmbH and are necessary to enable Customers to make purchases on our website.
Cookies may also be set by third parties who participate with us in affiliate marketing programmes. None of third parties collects any personal data by which they would be able to identify individual Customers.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
Main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website, particularly in relation to
- To drive Shirtmakers Family GmbH marketing, particularly banner advertisements and targeted
- To enable Shirtmakers Family GmbH to collect informations about browsing and shopping habits and
activities of Customers, as well as to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
- To enable Shirtmakers Family GmbH to meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third
parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by
HOW DO I DISABLE COOKIES?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this depends on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “Tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab
- Select the appropriate setting.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Choose the menu "Tools”, then “Options”
- Click on the icon “Privacy”
- Find the menu “Cookie” and select relevant options.
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu "Files”, then “Preferences”
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DISABLE COOKIES?
This depends on which cookies you disable but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable 3rd party cookies you will not be prevented from making purchases on this site. If you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete a purchase on this site.